Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Been thinking...

I've always wanted to make a movie.  And I've been in a relatively good mood for the past week, which is surprising a tad as it usually lasts about a day before I crash.  And I made some screen shots in Garry's Mod which inspired me greatly to make a movie. 


The first was actually inspired by For a Few Dollars More.  Where Spy is Colonel Douglas Mortimer, Sniper is the Man with No Name and Engie is El Indio.  The Movie I thought of making was a complete remake of the last scene.  Where El Indio gets killed and Mortimer gets his revenge. 
I really love the posing I did, I just wish I had worked on the expressions some.  

The Second would be an original.  It involves a demonic sort of Medic killing a Heavy by tearing out his heart.  Which Camper Van Helsing (lol) would come in and attack.  I don't fully have a story in mind for that one.  I don't know if I want Medic to live, or die.  (The double horns were a complete accident.  I was trying to get his mask on and I had my reticule on the 2nd hat, instead)
Yes, they both take place on Hoodoo.  Because I was too lazy to change maps to get a better background for the Medic pic because I was messing around with my first idea.

After I had thought up the second story, I realized I'm a very morbid person.  Especially when it comes to RED Medic.
But I'm entirely opposite when it comes to both Snipers and stories I come up with him.  I always make him a family man.  He throws out his crud jokes, but he's an all around nice guy.(Now CBS is an entirely different situation)
And of course, I still have my love for dual identities which I give to the BLU Medic. 

Well.  I'm out of ideas to ramble about at the moment.  I'll think of something for tomorrow, or the day after that.  I always do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment