Thursday, September 22, 2011

Lost: Green Composte Notebook

I lost my green composite notebook today.  Like a dummy, I left it on the roof of my jeep when bringing my brother to school.  I saw it fly off, and I debated on if I should stop and get it. 
'Nah', I thought.  'I'll pick it up on my return trip.'  On my return trip, I couldn't find it anywhere.  It was like trying to find Waldo in an I Spy book(Hint: he isn't in one). I eventually gave up because it either moved to a spot I couldn't see as I don't have my glasses or someone picked it up. 
So, just in case someone did pick it up, I posted a lost ad in the newspaper.  90 fricken dollars, but my notebook is worth it.  Its almost my life and I also posted a reward if it is still in one piece.  I still have my blue composite but... It still saddens me.  I have three stories in it.  Two finished, rough drafts but finished and my Deus Ex TF2 story.  Which isn't- WASN'T finish but nearly there. Well, I can still work on my other two short stories I had queued up as side stories of the Deus Ex TF2 story.  And I still have to work out my *ahem* Meme story I was inspired by awhile ago.  I'm still writing so the notebook wasn't an entire loss and I start my new job tomorrow!  :D Today was a rough day, maybe tomorrow will be a bit more smoother. 

No comments:

Post a Comment