Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Steam Died. Basically lost everything.

So.  Downloaded the Tf2 Beta from 2007 to try out the Source Filmmaker.  Neat little device, not going to lie.  But it killed Steam. 

Corrupted everything.  Lost all my screenshots that I hadn't uploaded to Steam Cloud.  All my saves.  Data of games so I have to re-download everything.  Everything.  I haven't felt this numb since my house burned down a few years ago. Haven't felt this angry since my little brother erased my 360 hard drive. 

It makes me wonder why I bother sometimes.  What's the point of trying to get things when some little fucking bug comes along and erases everything?  Everything I've accomplished, just disappears like dust in the wind.  Like it didn't even exist. 

But at least it didn't corrupt my entire hard drive.  If I'd have lost my writings...

Hell I don't know.  I'm upset, but I know I'd sure be depressed if I lost those. 

No comments:

Post a Comment