Monday, October 24, 2011

Birthday today

Happy birthday to me.  Its my 22 today, and I'm going to celebrate with some dinner with my family.  Haven't been writing too much because its all kinda turning to garbage at the moment.  So I'm taking a slight break.  BUT I do have another TF2 Halloween story to write up. 
Muahahahaha!
Sorry about that.  Halloween, it gets to you.  I personally think it would be an awesome Halloween story.  Maybe not as good as my Demoman v Silas Mann story, but it will be awesome.  Because Valve hasn't updated TF2 yet with the new Halloween items, Its inspired by the Spine-chilling Skull. 
Oooh.  I almost spilled the beans.  How mad I would be if someone stole my idea before I finished it.  Grr.  Anyway, currently making it and hopefully I will have it finished before Halloween. 

Oh and quite a few people like my Interrogation Story I wrote up and posted on DA.  That makes me feel special.  :)  Too bad it's not my personal favorite, probably because my fave is way WAY shorter then it.  Oh well.  Fraud is still my personal favorite.  And Interrogation also was submitted into two DA groups.  I personally didn't put them in there, but for them to get in, they needed my acceptance.  So technically, I did put them in there.  Each group has a lot of people in it so it got good coverage.  The groups are #MedicFTW and #1SniperFans.  Makes perfect sense because Medic is interrogating Sniper.  >:D 

Oh, and my Medic and Sniper plushies are being worked on!  :D  I just checked up on MasterPlanner's journal and she's 60% done with one.  Ooh, I wonder which one it is?  *jumps up and down excitedly* 

No comments:

Post a Comment