Friday, July 22, 2011

Lights... Camera... Storyboard!

Well, I'm stuck trying to write my story.  Since I can't seem to continue on it, I'm going to try my hand at movie making.  I've written it all out(Another script type story I had finished while working on Dirty Deeds), and I made a storyboard through Garry's Mod. 

Garry's Mod, I don't know how people can make videos out of that.  That's insane.  I ran into so much trouble with it.  Then again, I'm trying to use it outside of its abilities without the proper plugins.  

Well, a majority of the storyboard is done.  I took all of the screenies.  I was being lazy when I made them so I don't have any facial expressions on them.  They're really poorly done, but I do like some images I took with the Administrator with Spy's Ambassador. 

Its only a small section of the story I'd like to use.  I don't want to spoil it or release little details because every time I type it out, it sounds wrong.  Just wrong.  I'll leave it at TF2 Video.  Yea, that sounds good. 

Anyway, I'd like to animate it in 3DS Max, finally got it.  Its the 2010 Version, but it should work.  Fingers-crossed.  Just need to see if all the other stuff I needed works. 

No comments:

Post a Comment