Friday, July 1, 2011

More and more bickering...

Just finished typing up my Dirty Deeds story to Deviantart.  Had to re-type it because I was being stupid and deleted the original.  I'm just glad I printed it off before I did that.  Took me too long to write it and I know I'd never get it back to how it was if I didn't have a copy. 
Its called the Dirty Deeds pt 1 RnR Edition.  RnR = Revised and Rewritten.
I added a few stuff that I originally didn't have.  Like, at the end, instead of him just looking at the empty frame, he takes some of his 'medicine' that he mentions in pt 3 then he looks at the frame.  Still pondering if I should create a prologue.  Originally 3 was to be it, but it didn't quite work out how I wanted it to as it was already longer then I wanted it to be and at one point took a drastically different turn.  Which remind me, I need to print it off so I have a hard copy of that also. 

My picture I need to redo.  I the picture I posted here on the blog, I'm not liking the wife.  She looks too modern now and its driving me crazy.  So I've taken a slight break to find out how I want her to look at the moment. 

And another thing.  I only just realized that the set hats were not the problem.  It was that Valve, making TF2 Free to play on the PC meant that 100% for certain that they had abandoned the console counter part.  Played a little of the F2P profile, Which is No Hats, not Wuollet24.  Its so limited that you need to buy something in order for you to experience the entirety that is TF2. It was a pretty good chance that if you were a F2P player, you are going to buy something from the store.
So thinking about it now doesn't upset me as much anymore, even though it does at a level.  It was just something I had latched on to in order for me to say, That I want to boycott.  Because deep down, before the update, I knew that Valve was never going to update the consoles.  Its just that I had that little bit of hope that maybe I was wrong.  Well, now its dimmer then it was before. 
Because, even though it might be just my SPUF paranoia coming around but they had added some files to the xbox_reslist in the files of TF2.  Who knows.  Maybe (and this is a HUGE maybe) that with all the money they make in the Mann Co store, they might had some features to the Consoles. 
And if they just released the updates, I would happily pay for them.  I don't think Valve knew that.  The xbox players are willing to pay for the update.  You just need to offer it. 
Alright, I;m off to bed.  Is 12:37 I need to get up in the morning to get back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment