Thursday, July 14, 2011

True work, is never finished...

So, I made a Prologue/Epilogue for Dirty Deeds.  Explains how it all started and that I want to make it continue, but not call it Dirty Deeds anymore.  I haven't come up with any ideas on how I want it to continue so its currently on hold.  The continuation of the story is on hold, not the Prologue/Epilogue.  I have that all finished and looking nice.  The ending was the only thing on it that changed the most.
Originally, I had the President come in and murder everyone with 'psychic' powers but saw that as too... exotic for the story, but it was the only one I had come up with at the time. Eventually, I just had it to where he plans on stopping his son, and once again, try and re-unite the people of Teah.  No psychic powers, no unnecessary deaths.  Just the president doing what he did again, years ago. 
I still need to work on it though.  The prologue parts seem too small to be of any significant details other then a betrayal.  I tried to point out that the President was a nice guy before his wife was assassinated and I don't think I conveyed that point well enough.  The visual of how he was affected when she died I believe will be a different story.  I'll have to brain storm some more before.

No comments:

Post a Comment