Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Inspiration in the darkest of places...

Finally (somewhat) got over my writters block.  Inspired by a friend who pissed me off. 

Fraud

How I took the anger is a bit stretched, but hey.  Its my new personal Favorite.  :D

Am currently writing up a small series called: Hats of personality.  The first is called Sniper: The Anger, inspired by Pickle-Ranger.  Have a bunch of ideas for other hats also.  Can't wait to get them all written down. 

Made a few doodles also.  Writers block kinda opened up my drawing section.  Its been while so they're a little rough.

Archemides in color.  I photocopied a black and white verson, then colored it with a crayon/coloring pencil.  It was a Crayola crayon pencil thing. 

A Dorf from the Currently in Pre-Alpha Lords of UberDark

And a quick sketch of Pyro.  Drew it with a pen so I couldn't correct any mistakes I had made. 


Also, someone gave me a very nice compliment on my Hidden story.  Makes me also want to finish it and post the finishings.  :D  Sadly, the animation prodject is on hold.  I have a need to draw and write at the moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment