Friday, April 22, 2011

Trying a new method to my madness

I'm always trying to keep myself open to various things in regards to Art.  Drawing, making videos, taking pictures.  I've recently come up with a way I can draw without having to ruin my piece while making it.  I'm somewhat of a perfectionist when it comes to my hand drawings, even though I know there is no such thing as perfect. 

I am using tracing paper to draw layers.  And when I'm finished, I can scan them into a computer. I know, someone has probably(maybe the entire world) has been doing this for a long time, but I just came up with it.  And so far, so good. 
I'm currently working on a Fan Art called 'Wedding Portrait'.  Its basically a picture of a married couple.  Its currently a WIP. 

Its not pretty, I know.  But its looking real good on my end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment