Thursday, June 23, 2011

Welcome to Tf2: The MMO

Great Valve.  Just fucking great.  And if you can't tell, that's called fucking sarcasm.  Free to Play Team Fortress 2?  Really?  What in gods name were you all thinking?  Why do you not listen to the few that HATE THAT IDEA!?  Oh, that's right because the Mann Co store is what's raking in the profits.

Well, Good bye what little hope I had that maybe they'd re-release TF2 on the console.  Why would they?  It's free on the PC version now.  God this pisses me off so much.  And I was actually excited for Meet the Medic and they ruined it.

God I am raging so much right now it hurts.  And I don't know why I am raging about it.  Is it because I had to pay for it and all I get is some lousy in-game item?  Is it because I feel betrayed about the Console versions?  Is it because they decided to listen to the money-grabbing little gremlins in their wallets rather then the people who actually play this game?

I'm not sure.  I thought I had myself figured out, but apparently I still have some learning to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment