Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Best way to boycott the Mann Co store

So.  Watched Meet the Medic earlier with my sister.  What thee Fuck.  I am left speechless right now.  Awesome.  That's the only way I can describe it, and it doesn't do it justice. 

AND OMFG It is soo much better when you don't have to watch it distorted through the PS3.  Just watched it.  Again.  I love the Medic.  I loved him from the beginning, but now I love him even more.  Best character in TF2 ever.
"That was the sound of Progress" 

Well, since I can't hink much more to say about Met the Medic(Argh I wish I could that Video was SO EPIC!), I think I have a way to get around the whole Boycotting TF2. 

It was a pretty stupid idea.  boycott TF2 when I've invested so much time into it already.  So, I thought to my self, 'Whats the best way to boycott TF2, without having to not play it?'  The answer?  Boycott the Mann co store, the very life blood of TF2 now, and go Free to Play.

Yep Free to Play.

I've already made an Free to Play account.  I've downloaded Team Fortress already.  Now I just need to link my F2P account, username Wuollet24, with TF2 and Send Friend requests to my GabbyBob and Lil' Chew Chew account. True that I will not get some items with it, but with my two main accounts that are both premium(bah) I can trade. 

Medic was my muse.  Thank you.  I would still be boycotting the game itself had I not watched it with my sis. 

Fucking love the medic. Love him to death. 

No comments:

Post a Comment