Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Delayed until Further Notice

So.  Been trying to work on my Animation Project but its getting to be harder and harder just because I have it being the Sniper model.  I'm having a serious beef with TF2 at the moment.  Thinking about scrapping it and starting over.  Over over as in modeling my own character.  But that also sounds like a ton of work which I rather despise. 

:(

I am working on my story though.  So my non-working time in the animation wasn't an entire waste.  Well, actually I did kinda work on the Animation.  I downloaded IPI the other day.  Its a motion capture software that can use web cameras to capture movement.  I've got my bro's Kinect linked up to my PC currently.  Got it running and such, but I haven't recorded any thing with it. 

Well, thinking about it as I type, maybe I'll just find myself a different model to use and save my Sniper anim. for later.  Idk.  I'm tired, and sad because both of my vehicular devices are broken and I'm stuck at home.  Maybe I just need a break from my PC for a bit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment