Saturday, August 6, 2011

So... I actually made some progress. Really. I did this time.

So.  I finished rigging up both Pyro and Sniper.  Sniper I did much faster then Pyro.  And started to animate with the Sniper rigging over the Pyro, because the Pyro is effectively broken somehow.  The spine somehow un-linked themselves and his left hand fell apart.  I tried to link his tank with his spine along with the grenades on his chest which failed with flying colors.  So, I effectively given up on Pyro and started on Sniper.  Which, surprisingly was a much bigger success then Pyro. 
Here's my first picture at trying to animate with him:

Yea.  I know.  I didn't do much.  But hey, This is my first time at animating.  Your work can't be a Mona Lisa off the bat.  But it is broken so I'm going to restart the Animation process.  I saved the rigging as a Separate file so I don't have to go through the rigging process again.  Thank god. 

Oh, and I believe I got over my writers block also.  I've decided to continue working on a story I scrapped about a month ago.  It wasn't going anywhere at the time and when I re-wrote the beginning again today at work, It just came to me and it was almost 10 times better then before.  I feel good about this. 
So.  I made a lot of progress.  The title was no lie like last time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment